Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Crossroads....

In life we come up across certain decision making that makes us dumbfounded, confused, afraid just about anything negative that one can think off...its either we do this...or we do that...choose this or choose that...leaving us in a state of numbness on what to decided next...this is what we call CROSSROADS...where everything connects to each other but only one road can be taken...and you know whats the worst part? Once taken..Turning back is not an option...wether it was good decision or not...you have to face what comes up next....

I for one...never like Crossroads...a most frowned upon situation especially for a clueless person like me could ever face...as it is I'm still learning how to walk on my own two feet...then here comes a challenge which must be faced wether i like it or not EVENTUALLY....this is how it goes...i get to the crossroads...i stand right in the middle of it....i look left...i look right...i look to the front and then to the back...i tip top to get a better more farther view...to see wether i could get a glimpse of whats in store for me....but being stunted as i am...its not realli possible to do so...in a matter of speaking....then I close my eyes...think what should be done...RIGHT....i follow what my 'heart' tells me...and then i open my eyes...and take the road that i chose to be 'greener and less trodden'....a good decision? a bad one? well it all depends on wether i used my brain...my heart or just a clueless 'what the hell' guess....

So what does a person do??? What am i to do? Avoid risk and just live a flat life line...with no ups and downs??? Or do i live life with heartbreaks and heartfelts...with happiness and sadness...love and drama...comedy and thriller...friends and enemies??? Lol...i guess i gave the answer to my own question...don't you think??? :-)

For now im taking the road where I'm a lady learnin to be a woman!!! A Sexy B.I.T.C.H!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment