Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Sanctuary...The Twilight


Twilight is the time before sunrise, or after sunset, when sunlight scattered in the upper atmosphere illuminates the lower atmosphere, and the surface of the Earth is between light and dark. ...

The book series of 'Twilight'...I'm pretty much sure that most of you know what I'm talking about....for the guys...sorry...for the gals...hell yeah...well...i loved the part called 'The Meadow"...mind you..not what they did there...but the place itself...it was like a Sanctuary....a place of refuge...where you feel safe...no matter who you are...or what you are...It's a place where all worries and trouble just goes away...for a brief moment....it is where reality doesn't exist anymore...but only a dream...you just fade into the clouds...floating...flying as a matter of fact...a place where everyone is dying to be in this buzy money minded world of ours...


After years of searching....i finally found my Twilight Sanctuary...its been so close to me...it was just at my backyard...all i had to do was just go a little more further...Here is my place of refuge...here is where i go to dream...It may not be the meadow...but it sure brings me peace...Here is the place where i ponder on how i should venture my life...Here is where i face my problems and find solutions...

Whenever I'm down in the dumps...all i do i run off to this sanctuary of mine...rain or shine...this is my place...i havent been there in the night...I would love to bring him here...just to share with him my Sanctuary...let my place of refuge be his refuge too...but then again...in this buzy world of ours...i doubt it...

So...here is my place of refuge...here is where all my dreams come true...here is where i believe love and life is possible...Here is my Sanctuary...My Twilight....

2 comments: